KUSAMA NETWORK – What Is KUSAMA- How It Works – KUSAMA KSM TOKEN Review

This is my first link
This is my second link
This is my third link



Understanding Forex Trading Systems

A Forex trading system is a method that you use in determining the right time to enter and exit a trade. There are many systems that you can use to make profits in the Forex market. When choosing a given system you need to consider a number of factors. One of the factors is the amount of capital that you are planning to invest in the market. You should also consider the costs, trading activity and markets traded.

Understanding Trend Lines

Trend lines form the basis of Forex trading. The lines are based on historical price action. They are drawn on charts and help you in predicting the general direction of the currency price. They also help you in identifying the areas where the currencies reverse their direction. In addition to this, they help you in determining the good entry and exit points. They also help you in deciding the ideal areas to put your stops. While trend lines are of great benefit to you, it’s usually challenging to place them at the right areas on the trading chart. To help you out here are tips on how to place the lines at the right places.

Tips On How To Identify A Forex Market Trend

For you to make the right decision in the Forex market you should be able to identify and make use of a Forex market trend. To help you out here are tips on how to identify a trend.

Psychology of the Forex Market

Perhaps most of you have heard, that among all traders, only around 5% actually succeed. And what, you’ll ask, happens to the other 95%?

How to Read a Currency Pair

Forex traders that are looking for ways to gain an edge in the financial markets will need to make sure they have mastered the basics before any real money trades are placed. So if you are looking to learn how to trade Forex, there are some key points that you should have covered before you actually get started.

Using Renko Charts to Exploit Divergence Set Ups – Part 1

This article combines the edge that comes from using the Renko charts and explores the idea on how to pick better entries (dips and rallies in a trend) staying within a trend following method. In this first article, we define the common issues faced with picking the dips and rallies and also explore the advantage of divergences that are a common occurrence in the markets and how we can exploit these simple points while analyzing the financial markets.

Forex Brokers Should Have These 5 Things

Daily Forex market capitalization is up to $4 trillion, makes it the world’s biggest financial market. Daily price fluctuation is up to 100 to 200 pips in normal market condition, which equals to about $1,000 to $2,000. If you entered the market in the right side, you could gain a lot of money.

The Worst Is Yet To Come

After listening to Clinton’s recent speech about the great income inequality and her rendition of the economic failings of late as so often with political rhetoric they always fail to get it right. Sure, there is the greatest wealth disparity gap in our history, millions of middle class wage jobs have vanished and what jobs there are still don’t pay enough to keep pace with the ever rising cost of living. So what to do?

New To The Forex Scene? Try These Simple Forex Trading Strategies

Trading on margin has the effect of a money multiplier. But you have to use it properly, otherwise your losses could amount to far more than you ever would have gained. Margin is best used only when your position is stable and the shortfall risk is low.

Best And Worst Times To Trade In The Forex Market

Did you know that you need to trade at specific times of the day in order to make a good profit? Here are some of the best and worst times to trade Forex: Best Times To Trade – European-North American Overlap: this is the time when both the New York and London trading centers are open. During this time, you are able to trade using all the European currencies.

Understanding The 3 Forex Market Trading Sessions

Although, the Forex market is open 24 hours a day, five days a week, there are only a few hours during the day when you can trade. The best time to trade is during the three major trading sessions: Asian, London and New York.

Reasons To Trade FX In Today’s Marketplace

When it comes to investing today, you are going to run into a variety of different options. Some people are going to find themselves face to face with things like gold, silver, or even collectible items. No matter how you look at it though, things are not going to be as simple or as lucrative as trading in the stock market and the Forex market.

You May Also Like